USA: Dean Foods and Land O'Lakes Announce Fluid Dairy Sale and Joint Venture
Dean Foods Company and Land O'Lakes, Inc. announced today that Dean Foods will purchase Land O'Lakes Upper Midwest fluid milk operations. The two organizations also announced their agreement to form a joint venture to market and license certain value-added fluid and cultured dairy products to further expand and leverage the LAND O LAKES brand name nationwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China