USA: Dean Foods announces 2-for-1 stock split
US food and beverage giant Dean Foods has announced that its board of directors has declared a two-for-one split of its common stock. The split will entitle shareholders of record on 8 April 2002 to receive one additional share of common stock for each share held on that date. The split will be effected on 24 April 2002. As a result of the split, the total number of shares of common stock outstanding will increase from approximately 44.4 million to approximately 88.8 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega