USA: Dean Foods announces 2-for-1 stock split
US food and beverage giant Dean Foods has announced that its board of directors has declared a two-for-one split of its common stock. The split will entitle shareholders of record on 8 April 2002 to receive one additional share of common stock for each share held on that date. The split will be effected on 24 April 2002. As a result of the split, the total number of shares of common stock outstanding will increase from approximately 44.4 million to approximately 88.8 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast