USA: Dean Foods announces 2-for-1 stock split
US food and beverage giant Dean Foods has announced that its board of directors has declared a two-for-one split of its common stock. The split will entitle shareholders of record on 8 April 2002 to receive one additional share of common stock for each share held on that date. The split will be effected on 24 April 2002. As a result of the split, the total number of shares of common stock outstanding will increase from approximately 44.4 million to approximately 88.8 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods