USA: Dean Foods announces ice cream alliance with Baskin-Robbins
Howard M. Dean, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF), announced yesterday that Dean Foods has entered into a strategic alliance with Baskin-Robbins to manufacture and distribute ice cream to Baskin-Robbins' franchised retail outlets throughout most of the nation. Baskin-Robbins is operated and marketed by Allied Domecq Quick Service Restaurants (ADQSR). The production will be handled at four Dean Foods locations; Alta-Dena Dairy in Southern California; Creamland Dairies in Albuquerque, New Mexico; Barber Dairy in Birmingham, Alabama and Dean's Belvidere, Illinois ice cream facility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report