USA: Dean Foods announces ice cream alliance with Baskin-Robbins
Howard M. Dean, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF), announced yesterday that Dean Foods has entered into a strategic alliance with Baskin-Robbins to manufacture and distribute ice cream to Baskin-Robbins' franchised retail outlets throughout most of the nation. Baskin-Robbins is operated and marketed by Allied Domecq Quick Service Restaurants (ADQSR). The production will be handled at four Dean Foods locations; Alta-Dena Dairy in Southern California; Creamland Dairies in Albuquerque, New Mexico; Barber Dairy in Birmingham, Alabama and Dean's Belvidere, Illinois ice cream facility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre