USA: Dean Foods announces management change
Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) yesterday announced that Richard E. Bailey, President and Chief Operating Officer, would resign effective April 30, 2001. In light of the previously announced merger of Dean Foods and Suiza Foods, Mr. Bailey has decided to pursue other options for future career opportunities. Howard M. Dean, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will assume Mr. Bailey's responsibilities. "I would like to thank Dick for his contributions and wish him well in his future endeavors," said Mr. Dean.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action