USA: Dean Foods announces management change
Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) yesterday announced that Richard E. Bailey, President and Chief Operating Officer, would resign effective April 30, 2001. In light of the previously announced merger of Dean Foods and Suiza Foods, Mr. Bailey has decided to pursue other options for future career opportunities. Howard M. Dean, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will assume Mr. Bailey's responsibilities. "I would like to thank Dick for his contributions and wish him well in his future endeavors," said Mr. Dean.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China