USA: Dean Foods announces management change
Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) yesterday announced that Richard E. Bailey, President and Chief Operating Officer, would resign effective April 30, 2001. In light of the previously announced merger of Dean Foods and Suiza Foods, Mr. Bailey has decided to pursue other options for future career opportunities. Howard M. Dean, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will assume Mr. Bailey's responsibilities. "I would like to thank Dick for his contributions and wish him well in his future endeavors," said Mr. Dean.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth