US: Dean Foods appoints Morningstar president
US dairy group Dean Foods has appointed Chris Sliva to the newly-created post of president of its Morningstar division.
Sliva, currently COO of Morningstar, will oversee the division's entire private-label, extended shelf-life and cultured businesses.
"This well-deserved promotion recognizes Chris' leadership of the Morningstar business over the last two years," said Joe Scalzo, COO, Dean Foods.
Each of last week's three major M&A deals - the sale of French frozen-food retailer Picard to yet another private equity house, dairy giant Lactalis buying UK organic firm Rachel's and MWBrands, the c...
Dean Foods has promoted its COO Joseph Scalzo to the lead the company as CEO....
Two UK household food brands found new owners this week, with the sales of the Rachel's organic dairy business and canned tuna maker John West. In France, frozen-food retailer Picard was snapped in an...
US dairy giant Dean Foods has this afternoon (28 July) confirmed the sale of UK organic business Rachel's to France's Lactalis....
China's Yili Group has become the latest non-Western dairy processor to join the ranks of the world's top 20 firms in the sector, according to data published today (16 June)....
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Gen Mills uses NPD, renovation to heat soup sales
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities