USA: Dean Foods appoints new director of research & quality assurance
Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) today announced that effective August 1, 2001, Dr. Tom Gruetzmacher has been appointed Director, Research and Development and Quality Assurance, replacing Dr. George Muck, who is retiring. Dr. Gruetzmacher will be responsible for Dean Foods Research and Development and the Quality Assurance areas, and will also represent the Company in dealings with federal and state regulators.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund