USA: Dean Foods appoints new director of research & quality assurance
Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) today announced that effective August 1, 2001, Dr. Tom Gruetzmacher has been appointed Director, Research and Development and Quality Assurance, replacing Dr. George Muck, who is retiring. Dr. Gruetzmacher will be responsible for Dean Foods Research and Development and the Quality Assurance areas, and will also represent the Company in dealings with federal and state regulators.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife