USA: Dean Foods appoints new director of research & quality assurance
Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF) today announced that effective August 1, 2001, Dr. Tom Gruetzmacher has been appointed Director, Research and Development and Quality Assurance, replacing Dr. George Muck, who is retiring. Dr. Gruetzmacher will be responsible for Dean Foods Research and Development and the Quality Assurance areas, and will also represent the Company in dealings with federal and state regulators.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast