USA: Dean Foods declares dividend payment
The Board of Directors of Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF), at its regularly scheduled Board Meeting held today, approved a quarterly dividend payment of 22.5 cents per share, which will be paid on December 14, 2001 to shareholders of record as of November 23, 2001. If the closing date for the merger with Suiza Foods Corporation is prior to November 23, 2001, the dividend will not be paid, as there will not be any shareholders of record on that date. If the closing date is on or after November 23, 2001, the dividend will be paid on December 14th.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast