USA: Dean Foods declares dividend payment
The Board of Directors of Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF), at its regularly scheduled Board Meeting held today, approved a quarterly dividend payment of 22.5 cents per share, which will be paid on December 14, 2001 to shareholders of record as of November 23, 2001. If the closing date for the merger with Suiza Foods Corporation is prior to November 23, 2001, the dividend will not be paid, as there will not be any shareholders of record on that date. If the closing date is on or after November 23, 2001, the dividend will be paid on December 14th.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife