USA: Dean Foods declares dividend payment
Dean Foods is one of the nation's leading dairy processors and distributors producing a full line of branded and private label products, including fluid milk, ice cream and extended shelf life products, which are sold under the Dean's and other strong regional brand names. Dean Foods is the industry leader in other food products including pickles, powdered non-dairy coffee creamers, aseptically packaged foodservice products, and refrigerated dips and salad dressings.
The organic market appears to be going from strength to strength, especially if this year's BioFach exhibition is anything to go by. With over 2,000 exhibitors from 70 countries and more than 30,000 v...
The new health consciousness of consumers is believed to be one of the reasons for stagnant value growth of ice cream sales in Western Europe. But with new and unusual combinations of flavours, more p...
US dairy products company Dean Foods has announced that, effective 1 January 2006, Alan Bernon will assume the role of president of Dean Dairy Group....
California-based Ventura Foods has announced that it has completed its purchase of the Marie's dressings and Dean's dips businesses from Dean Foods....
US dairy firm Dean Foods has announced that Joseph Scalzo will join the company as president and chief executive officer of WhiteWave Foods....
Food processor Dean Foods has announced increased income for the second quarter ended 30 June 2005, helped by lower raw milk and butterfat costs and increased profitability at its WhiteWave Foods subs...
Edible oil product company Ventura Foods has entered into an agreement to purchase the Marie's dressings and Dean's dips businesses from Deans Foods Company....
Food manufacturer TreeHouse Foods has completed its announced spin-off from Dean Foods Company, it said....
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"