USA: Dean Foods in talks to add DSD partner
The largest dairy in the US, Dallas, Texas-based Dean Foods Co, is on the lookout for a national food manufacturing partner who will pay to use its national refrigerated distribution system. Dean Foods currently operates about 6,000 distribution routes on its direct-to-store delivery systems (DSD), but it is seeking a partner to help fill out capacity on those routes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund