USA: Dean Foods names new president for Dean Dairy Group
US dairy products company Dean Foods has announced that, effective 1 January 2006, Alan Bernon will assume the role of president of Dean Dairy Group.
Bernon is currently chief operating officer of Dean Dairy Group's Northeast Region and has been a member of Dean Foods' board of directors since 1997.
Pete Schenkel, president of Dean Dairy Group and a member of the company's board of directors since January 2000, will become vice chairman of Dean Foods' board of directors, ensuring a smooth transition of leadership for the company's largest segment.
Bernon will relocate to Dean's corporate headquarters in Dallas and will continue to serve on the company's board of directors. Dean Dairy Group employs more than 25,000 people and had sales of approximately US$8.6bn in 2004.
Companies: Dean Foods
As organic food continues to move into the mainstream, a wealth of companies, from the family-run to the multinational, are taking advantage of this popularity, with new products and line extensions. ...
US dairy products company Dean Foods has announced that Barry Fromberg plans to retire from his position as executive vice president and chief financial officer of the company, effective at the end of...
US dairy products company Dean Foods has announced that Joseph Scalzo has begun his term as president and chief executive officer of the company's WhiteWave Foods division....
California-based Ventura Foods has announced that it has completed its purchase of the Marie's dressings and Dean's dips businesses from Dean Foods....
US dairy firm Dean Foods has announced that Joseph Scalzo will join the company as president and chief executive officer of WhiteWave Foods....
Food processor Dean Foods has announced increased income for the second quarter ended 30 June 2005, helped by lower raw milk and butterfat costs and increased profitability at its WhiteWave Foods subs...
Kellogg company executive Dr. Michael McBurney has been named the head of the new department of nutrition and food science at Texas A&M University....
Edible oil product company Ventura Foods has entered into an agreement to purchase the Marie's dressings and Dean's dips businesses from Deans Foods Company....
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report