USA: Dean Foods sees Q1 pro forma earnings rise
Dallas-based Dean Foods Co, one of the largest food and beverage companies in the US, has announced pro forma earnings per share of US$0.57 for the Q1 ended 31 March 2002, up 12% year on year. Pro forma net income for the Q1 grew 79% to US$56.1m, compared with US$31.3m in the Q1 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival