USA: Dean Foods sees record Q2, sales up 55%
Dallas-based branded food giant Dean Foods has posted record results for its Q2 ended 30 June, with net sales up 55% year on year to US$2.4bn. Diluted earnings per share (EPS) totalled US$0.72, up 31% from US$0.55 in the Q2 2001. Net income for the Q2 was US$73.2m, up 112% versus US$34.6m in the Q2 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund