USA: Dean Foods sees record Q2, sales up 55%
Dallas-based branded food giant Dean Foods has posted record results for its Q2 ended 30 June, with net sales up 55% year on year to US$2.4bn. Diluted earnings per share (EPS) totalled US$0.72, up 31% from US$0.55 in the Q2 2001. Net income for the Q2 was US$73.2m, up 112% versus US$34.6m in the Q2 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO