USA: Dean Foods' White Wave to become sole soymilk provider to Starbucks
Soy products manufacturer White Wave has announced that it has signed a deal to become the sole provider of soymilk to US coffee giant Starbucks Coffee. Financial terms of the deal have not been disclosed. Boulder, Colorado-based White Wave has developed a formula of Silk soymilk for use in prepared drinks. Starbucks also agreed to sell cartons of Silk, reported the Associated Press.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning