FRANCE/HUNGARY: Decision postponed over fate of Danone factory
The future of a 101-year-old Danone factory in Hungary remains in the balance as a final decision over closure has been postponed for three months. The Gyôr biscuit factory, which employs some 650 staff, may well see a reduction in workforce even if its French parent decides it may remain open.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO