USA: Definitive Agreements Signed for Sale of NA and NGH
Nabisco Group Holdings announced today that it has signed definitive agreements for the sale of Nabisco Holdings to Philip Morris Companies for $55 per share and the separate sale of Nabisco Group Holdings to R.J. Reynolds Tobacco for $30 per share. Under terms of the agreements, Philip Morris will acquire by merger all the outstanding shares of Nabisco Holdings (NA), including NGH's 80.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"