USA: Definitive Agreements Signed for Sale of NA and NGH
Nabisco Group Holdings announced today that it has signed definitive agreements for the sale of Nabisco Holdings to Philip Morris Companies for $55 per share and the separate sale of Nabisco Group Holdings to R.J. Reynolds Tobacco for $30 per share. Under terms of the agreements, Philip Morris will acquire by merger all the outstanding shares of Nabisco Holdings (NA), including NGH's 80.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre