UK: DEFRA addresses packaging and food waste
The Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) has spotlighted the role that supermarkets have to play in helping consumers reduce the environmental impact of their grocery shopping with a meeting of the UK's 13 top food retailers, Ben Bradshaw, Minister for Local Environment, and Jennie Price, chief executive of the Waste & Resources Action Programme (WRAP).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO