UK: DEFRA addresses packaging and food waste
The Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) has spotlighted the role that supermarkets have to play in helping consumers reduce the environmental impact of their grocery shopping with a meeting of the UK's 13 top food retailers, Ben Bradshaw, Minister for Local Environment, and Jennie Price, chief executive of the Waste & Resources Action Programme (WRAP).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins