UK: Degradable gum maker appoints new CEO
Revolymer, maker of Rev7 gum, has appointed a new CEO
Maker of what is claimed to be the UK's first degradable gum, Revolymer, has announced the appointment of Dr Kenneth Roger Kenneth Matthews as CEO.
Dr Matthews has a background in the chemical, technology and pharmaceutical sectors. He joins from pharmaceutical firm Isogenica where he served as CEO since 2009. Matthews will take up the role from January 2015.
"I am excited to have this opportunity to lead Revolymer through the next phase of its development, continuing to identify and deliver on commercial opportunities where Revolymer's broad polymer technology expertise can provide real and sustainable value in solving customer and industry challenges. I look forward to working with the existing board, management and investors to build Revolymer into a global leader in its markets" said Dr Matthews.
Launched in 2011, Rev7 Gum uses a gum base that is degradable and removable.
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- How to win in Australian gluten-free cereal
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Brexit - Europe's food makers call result "a blow"
- Brexit - Irish food export agency sounds warning
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights