UK: Degradable gum maker appoints new CEO
Revolymer, maker of Rev7 gum, has appointed a new CEO
Maker of what is claimed to be the UK's first degradable gum, Revolymer, has announced the appointment of Dr Kenneth Roger Kenneth Matthews as CEO.
Dr Matthews has a background in the chemical, technology and pharmaceutical sectors. He joins from pharmaceutical firm Isogenica where he served as CEO since 2009. Matthews will take up the role from January 2015.
"I am excited to have this opportunity to lead Revolymer through the next phase of its development, continuing to identify and deliver on commercial opportunities where Revolymer's broad polymer technology expertise can provide real and sustainable value in solving customer and industry challenges. I look forward to working with the existing board, management and investors to build Revolymer into a global leader in its markets" said Dr Matthews.
Launched in 2011, Rev7 Gum uses a gum base that is degradable and removable.
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- Focus: Can BRF deliver aggressive growth?
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Dutch confirm second bird flu outbreak
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Dairy Product Production in China
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report