UK: Degradable gum maker appoints new CEO
Revolymer, maker of Rev7 gum, has appointed a new CEO
Maker of what is claimed to be the UK's first degradable gum, Revolymer, has announced the appointment of Dr Kenneth Roger Kenneth Matthews as CEO.
Dr Matthews has a background in the chemical, technology and pharmaceutical sectors. He joins from pharmaceutical firm Isogenica where he served as CEO since 2009. Matthews will take up the role from January 2015.
"I am excited to have this opportunity to lead Revolymer through the next phase of its development, continuing to identify and deliver on commercial opportunities where Revolymer's broad polymer technology expertise can provide real and sustainable value in solving customer and industry challenges. I look forward to working with the existing board, management and investors to build Revolymer into a global leader in its markets" said Dr Matthews.
Launched in 2011, Rev7 Gum uses a gum base that is degradable and removable.
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Nestle replaces India MD after Maggi scandal
- Greencore sales up on UK, US growth