GERMANY: Degussa-Huls and SKW complete merger
SKW Trostberg, a producer of specialty chemicals including additives based on natural substances for the food industry, has completed its merger with speciality chemical company, Degussa-Hüls.
The new joint company will begin to trade shares as Degussa AG on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange from next Monday.
SKW through its Nature Products Division supplies food ingredients including flavours, fruit systems, gelatine, salt products and texturant systems.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs