USA: Del Monte Foods announces Q2 fiscal 2002 results
Del Monte Foods Company (NYSE: DLM - news) announced adjusted earnings per share of $0.33, for the fiscal 2002 second quarter, compared to $0.29 for the same period in fiscal 2001. Net sales for the quarter were $391.3 million, compared to $358.2 million for the second fiscal quarter of 2001. Adjusted net income for the quarter was $17.5 million compared to $15.2 million for the same quarter last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's