USA: Del Monte Foods Co posts drop in Q3 earnings per share
San Francisco-based Del Monte Foods Co, the largest producer and distributor of branded processed fruit, vegetable and tomato products in the US, has reported a drop in adjusted earnings per share for the Q3 2002 to US$0.21, from US$0.24 for the Q3 2001. Q3 net sales were US$343.9m, compared to US$328.7m for the Q3 2001. Adjusted net income for was US$11.3m, compared to US$12.8m year on year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China