USA: Del Monte Foods Co posts drop in Q3 earnings per share
San Francisco-based Del Monte Foods Co, the largest producer and distributor of branded processed fruit, vegetable and tomato products in the US, has reported a drop in adjusted earnings per share for the Q3 2002 to US$0.21, from US$0.24 for the Q3 2001. Q3 net sales were US$343.9m, compared to US$328.7m for the Q3 2001. Adjusted net income for was US$11.3m, compared to US$12.8m year on year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill