USA: Del Monte Foods Company announces expiration of consent solicitations
Del Monte Foods Company (NYSE: DLM), through its wholly-owned subsidiary Del Monte Corporation (the "Corporation"), Friday (27 April) announced that it has received the noteholder consents required to amend certain covenants and other provisions of the indentures (the "Indentures") governing the Corporation's outstanding 12 1/4% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2007 (the "Subordinated Notes") and Del Monte Foods Company's outstanding 12 1/2% Senior Discount Notes due 2007 (the "Discount Notes") (collectively, the "Notes") and to waive certain of its obligations under the Indentures pursuant to the consent solicitations and tender offers for the Notes, as described in the Offer to Purchase and Consent Solicitation dated April 16, 2001 (the "Offer to Purchase").
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK