USA: Del Monte Foods Company announces expiration of consent solicitations
Del Monte Foods Company (NYSE: DLM), through its wholly-owned subsidiary Del Monte Corporation (the "Corporation"), Friday (27 April) announced that it has received the noteholder consents required to amend certain covenants and other provisions of the indentures (the "Indentures") governing the Corporation's outstanding 12 1/4% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2007 (the "Subordinated Notes") and Del Monte Foods Company's outstanding 12 1/2% Senior Discount Notes due 2007 (the "Discount Notes") (collectively, the "Notes") and to waive certain of its obligations under the Indentures pursuant to the consent solicitations and tender offers for the Notes, as described in the Offer to Purchase and Consent Solicitation dated April 16, 2001 (the "Offer to Purchase").
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations