USA: Del Monte Foods Company announces fiscal 2002 first quarter results
Del Monte Foods Company (NYSE: DLM) today reported earnings per share, as adjusted, of $0.03, for the fiscal 2002 first quarter, compared to $0.08 for the same period in fiscal 2001. Net sales, as adjusted, for the quarter were $273.6 million, compared to $263.0 million for the first fiscal quarter of 2001. Net income, as adjusted, for the quarter was $1.4 million compared to $4.0 million for the same quarter last year. EBITDA, as adjusted, for the quarter was $25.5 million compared to $33.8 million in the same quarter last year. As adjusted results exclude special charges related to plant consolidations and other non-recurring items.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report