USA: Del Monte Foods Company announces fiscal 2002 first quarter results
Del Monte Foods Company (NYSE: DLM) today reported earnings per share, as adjusted, of $0.03, for the fiscal 2002 first quarter, compared to $0.08 for the same period in fiscal 2001. Net sales, as adjusted, for the quarter were $273.6 million, compared to $263.0 million for the first fiscal quarter of 2001. Net income, as adjusted, for the quarter was $1.4 million compared to $4.0 million for the same quarter last year. EBITDA, as adjusted, for the quarter was $25.5 million compared to $33.8 million in the same quarter last year. As adjusted results exclude special charges related to plant consolidations and other non-recurring items.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast