USA: Del Monte Foods Company announces fiscal 2002 first quarter results
Del Monte Foods Company (NYSE: DLM) today reported earnings per share, as adjusted, of $0.03, for the fiscal 2002 first quarter, compared to $0.08 for the same period in fiscal 2001. Net sales, as adjusted, for the quarter were $273.6 million, compared to $263.0 million for the first fiscal quarter of 2001. Net income, as adjusted, for the quarter was $1.4 million compared to $4.0 million for the same quarter last year. EBITDA, as adjusted, for the quarter was $25.5 million compared to $33.8 million in the same quarter last year. As adjusted results exclude special charges related to plant consolidations and other non-recurring items.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review