USA: Del Monte Foods Company announces pricing terms for its cash tender offers for its and its subsidiary's outstanding notes
Del Monte Foods Company (NYSE: DLM), through its wholly-owned subsidiary Del Monte Corporation (the "Corporation"), yesterday announced the pricing terms for its previously announced cash tender offers for all of the Corporation's outstanding 12 1/4% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2007 (the "Subordinated Notes") and all of Del Monte Foods Company's outstanding 12 1/2% Senior Discount Notes due 2007 (the "Discount Notes") (collectively, the "Notes"). The Total Consideration, determined according to a previously announced pricing formula, is $1,130.44 per $1,000 principal amount, plus accrued interest, in the case of the Subordinated Notes and $981.52 per $1,000 principal amount at maturity in the case of the Discount Notes. Such amounts include a consent fee of $30 per $1,000 principal amount or principal amount at maturity, as the case may be, payable to those holders who tendered by the April 27, 2001 consent date under the related consent solicitations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry