USA: Del Monte Foods Company prices offering of senior subordinated notes
Del Monte Foods Company (NYSE: DLM), through its wholly-owned subsidiary Del Monte Corporation (the "Corporation"), today announced the pricing terms for the offer of Senior Subordinated Notes due 2011 (the "Notes"). The Notes will bear interest at a rate of 9 1/4% and will be redeemable, in whole or in part, on or after May 15, 2006. In addition, the Corporation may, at its option, redeem up to 35% of the aggregate principal amount of the Notes prior to May 15, 2004 from the proceeds from an equity offering. The Corporation also announced that the offering will be increased to $300 million of Notes, from the $275 million announced on April 27, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins