USA: Del Monte Foods Company reports second quarter fiscal 2001 results
Del Monte Foods Company (NYSE: DLM), today reported earnings per share, as adjusted, of $0.29 for the second quarter of fiscal 2001. This compares with the consensus of analyst estimates of $0.31, as reported by First Call, and with $0.40, as adjusted, in the second quarter of fiscal 2000. Net sales for the quarter were $428 million compared to $455 million in the comparable prior year period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund