USA: Del Monte Foods Company reports second quarter fiscal 2001 results
Del Monte Foods Company (NYSE: DLM), today reported earnings per share, as adjusted, of $0.29 for the second quarter of fiscal 2001. This compares with the consensus of analyst estimates of $0.31, as reported by First Call, and with $0.40, as adjusted, in the second quarter of fiscal 2000. Net sales for the quarter were $428 million compared to $455 million in the comparable prior year period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action