USA: Del Monte Foods contributes 'Fruit Cups' to relief efforts
Del Monte Foods Company (NYSE: DLM), joins in the Nation's out-pouring of grief and respect for the victims of last week's tragedies by contributing 26,000 cases (over 720,000 containers) of Fruit Cup single serve canned fruits to feed the rescue and recovery workers. "While our donation fails to ease the pain we all feel so deeply, we have been honored to provide sustenance for the thousands of men and women who continue tirelessly on our behalf," said Richard G. Wolford, Del Monte's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid