USA: Del Monte Foods sees drop in Q4 net sales
Del Monte Foods has reported net sales of US$314.9m and net income of US$14.2m, or US$0.27 per share, for the Q4 ended 30 June 2002, compared to net sales of US$341.5m and a net loss of US$11.8m, or US$0.23 per share, in the prior year period. Adjusted net income for the quarter was US$18.3m, or US$0.34 per share, compared to US$18.1m, or US$0.34 per share, in the prior year period. Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) of US$0.34 for the quarter compare favourably to the consensus estimate of analysts as reported by First Call of adjusted EPS of $0.28.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations