USA: Del Monte Foods sees drop in Q4 net sales
Del Monte Foods has reported net sales of US$314.9m and net income of US$14.2m, or US$0.27 per share, for the Q4 ended 30 June 2002, compared to net sales of US$341.5m and a net loss of US$11.8m, or US$0.23 per share, in the prior year period. Adjusted net income for the quarter was US$18.3m, or US$0.34 per share, compared to US$18.1m, or US$0.34 per share, in the prior year period. Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) of US$0.34 for the quarter compare favourably to the consensus estimate of analysts as reported by First Call of adjusted EPS of $0.28.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre