USA: Del Monte Foods sees drop in Q4 net sales
Del Monte Foods has reported net sales of US$314.9m and net income of US$14.2m, or US$0.27 per share, for the Q4 ended 30 June 2002, compared to net sales of US$341.5m and a net loss of US$11.8m, or US$0.23 per share, in the prior year period. Adjusted net income for the quarter was US$18.3m, or US$0.34 per share, compared to US$18.1m, or US$0.34 per share, in the prior year period. Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) of US$0.34 for the quarter compare favourably to the consensus estimate of analysts as reported by First Call of adjusted EPS of $0.28.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review