SPAIN: Del Pino family buys Ebro Puleva, Indra stake
Spain's Del Pino family has acquired stakes in Indra Sistemas SA and Ebro Puleva SA, the family said in a statement yesterday (22 November).
The family, founded of Grupo Ferrovial SA, acquired a 5% stake in information technology company Indra for about EUR131.8m (US$170.79m). It also purchased a 5% stake in food company Ebro Puleva for EUR130.5m.
Companies: Ebro Foods
US food and beverage combine Kraft Foods has announced that it is selling its Maxwell House coffee plant in Houston to Maximus Coffee Group for an undisclosed sum....
Spanish food company Ebro Pueva and industrial group Abengoa have denied rumours that they are interested in acquiring Madrid-based rice and cookie maker Sos Cuetara....
Spanish food group Sos Cuetara is emulating archrival Ebro Puleva's incursion into the booming biofuels market....
Colombia's Grupo Nacional de Chocolates has completed its acquisition of Spanish Ebro Puleva's Costa Rican cookie business Pozuelo SA for an undisclosed sum, just-food has learnt....
Leading Spanish food group Ebro Puleva has entered into a deal with Kraft Foods to acquire Kraft's Minute Rice brand and assets for approximately US$280m....
Spanish food company Ebro Puleva today (20 July) reported that the group's net profit had risen by 41.8% during the first half - up to EUR67.8m (US$85.4m), thanks to its new focus on valued added prod...
Ebro Puleva subsidiary New World Pasta Company has appointed Peter Smith as its new senior vice president of sales and marketing....
Madrid-Spanish dairy group Ebro Puleva has no plans to sell its milkshake factory in Leon, northern Spain, a company spokeswoman told just-food today (July 10)....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image