USA: Del Taco opens new franchise restaurant in Salt Lake City
Amid the spectacle and excitement of the 2002 Winter Olympics, Del Taco, the nation's second largest Mexican quick-service restaurant chain, today announced it has opened its first new franchise restaurant in the Salt Lake City community of South Jordan. The restaurant is the first of six new restaurants planned by franchisees Wayne and Ryan Riley. It boasts cactus-backed chairs and open ceilings with red fans to create a Mexican feel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund