USA: Del Taco opens new franchise restaurant in Salt Lake City
Amid the spectacle and excitement of the 2002 Winter Olympics, Del Taco, the nation's second largest Mexican quick-service restaurant chain, today announced it has opened its first new franchise restaurant in the Salt Lake City community of South Jordan. The restaurant is the first of six new restaurants planned by franchisees Wayne and Ryan Riley. It boasts cactus-backed chairs and open ceilings with red fans to create a Mexican feel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK