USA: Del Taco opens new franchise restaurant in Salt Lake City
Amid the spectacle and excitement of the 2002 Winter Olympics, Del Taco, the nation's second largest Mexican quick-service restaurant chain, today announced it has opened its first new franchise restaurant in the Salt Lake City community of South Jordan. The restaurant is the first of six new restaurants planned by franchisees Wayne and Ryan Riley. It boasts cactus-backed chairs and open ceilings with red fans to create a Mexican feel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival