USA: Del Taco plans 50 restaurants in Seattle in five years
Del Taco, the second largest Mexican quick-serve restaurant chain in the US, is aggressively seeking successful Seattle-area multi-unit operators to become franchisees. "We just need to find the right partners [in Seattle] to feed the pent-up demand," insisted president Ron Petty: "Our goal is to open close to 50 restaurants throughout the Seattle area in the next five years."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth