USA: Delaware North Companies Launches Private Label Snacks
Delaware North Companies Inc. (DNC), a world leader in food service and hospitality management, is taking on the candy business, one bite at a time.Launched May 1, 2000, World Winds -- DNC's own product line of candies, including orange slices, gummy bears, jelly beans and a variety of trail mix products -- are now available at the company's retail units in airports and parks across the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery