BELGIUM: Delhaize appoints HR exec
Belgium supermarket operator Delhaize has announced the appointment of Nicolas Hollanders as executive vice president of human resources and organisational development.
Hollanders replaces Joyce Wilson-Sanford, who is retiring on 1 July, and Michael Waller. She will become a member of Delhaize's executive committee, reporting directly to CEO Pierre-Oliver Beckers.
Companies: Delhaize Group
Belgian retail group Louis Delhaize has won EU approval for its takeover of the Hungarian supermarket chain Magyar Hipermarket....
The German retailer Rewe has moved to quash speculation it is looking to sell off some of its business units....
Belgian supermarket group Delhaize said today (13 June) that its subsidiary Delhaize America has priced its tender offer to purchase up to US$1.1bn of debt. ....
Belgium-based retail group Delhaize has completed the sale of its Czech business to German retailer Rewe....
Belgian supermarket operator Delhaize has announced that its US subsidiary will buy back US$1.1bn of its debt....
Belgium-based retailer Delhaize has implemented cross-guarantees with its US subsidiary, the company announced today (23 May)....
Belgian food retailer Delhaize has seen the weak dollar eat away at its first-quarter sales and earnings....
Shares in Dutch retailer Ahold were up in morning trade today (3 May) as the market responded positively to the sale of Ahold's US Foodservice unit....
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning