BELGIUM: Delhaize confirms 2002 targets, reduces debt
Belgian retailer Delhaize Frères et Compagnie-Le Lion has reiterated 2002 forecasts of a 5% growth in turnover, and a 10-12% growth in earnings per share. "We want to bring our debt to own funds ratio to a one to one level by 2003," L'Echo reported managing director Pierre-Olivier Beckers as saying at the company's annual shareholder meeting Thursday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning