BELGIUM: Delhaize FY underlying profit falls on pricing investment
Belgium-based retailer Delhaize has booked a drop in full-year underlying profit as investments in price in the US drove sales gains but ate into margins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Shopper trends: Finding a path to growth in 2015
- 2015 preview: Slowing China, buoyant SE Asia
- 2015 preview: Consumer trends that will shape NPD
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- UPDATE: Emmi, Bongrain JV "lost significance"
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Shares dip in Ukrproduct on profit warning
- JBS denies link to corruption probe, shares plunge
- Thorntons shares plunge on profit warning