BELGIUM: Delhaize posts 5.5% sales growth
Belgian retailer Delhaize has posted sales of EUR19.2bn (US$24.78bn) for fiscal 2006, compared to EUR18.3bn the prior year, an increase of 4.8%. Net sales and other revenues grew by 5.5% at identical exchange rates, coming in at the top end of the company's guidance range of 4.5-5.5%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch