BELGIUM: Delhaize to offer banking services
Belgian retailer Delhaize Freres et Compagnie-Le Lion has announced that it is to start offering banking services to customers at its supermarkets. Together with Banque Bruxelles Lambert, a unit of Dutch financial giant ING Groep, Delhaize is to offer savings accounts, current accounts and hospital insurance in 15 shops across Belgium, reported Dow Jones News.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units