UK: Delia Smith to promote Twinings’ decaf tea
UK celebrity chef Delia Smith has hooked up with Twinings Tea to promote the company's Decaffeinated Traditional English tea. The brand will be advertised on Smith's website ( www.deliaonline.com ) for a month, as well as being promoted in her fortnightly email newsletter, which goes out to some 75,000 consumers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth