CANADA: Delicious Alternative Desserts completes financing, $1.1 million private placement debenture
Delicious Alternative Desserts Ltd. ("DAD"), a licensed manufacturer, distributor and marketer of premium and super premium ice cream and frozen dessert products, announced today that on Friday, November 17, 2000 it arranged to place privately a 10% secured subordinated debenture with a sophisticated investor in Ontario. The debenture will have a three-year term and will mature on November 10, 2003. It carries with it warrants to purchase 2.2 million shares with an exercise price of $0.15 per share to November 10, 2001, $0.20 per share to November 10, 2002 and $0.25 thereafter until November 1, 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations