CANADA: Delicious Alternative Desserts completes financing, $1.1 million private placement debenture
Delicious Alternative Desserts Ltd. ("DAD"), a licensed manufacturer, distributor and marketer of premium and super premium ice cream and frozen dessert products, announced today that on Friday, November 17, 2000 it arranged to place privately a 10% secured subordinated debenture with a sophisticated investor in Ontario. The debenture will have a three-year term and will mature on November 10, 2003. It carries with it warrants to purchase 2.2 million shares with an exercise price of $0.15 per share to November 10, 2001, $0.20 per share to November 10, 2002 and $0.25 thereafter until November 1, 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report