CANADA: Delicious Alternative Desserts completes financing, $1.1 million private placement debenture
Delicious Alternative Desserts Ltd. ("DAD"), a licensed manufacturer, distributor and marketer of premium and super premium ice cream and frozen dessert products, announced today that on Friday, November 17, 2000 it arranged to place privately a 10% secured subordinated debenture with a sophisticated investor in Ontario. The debenture will have a three-year term and will mature on November 10, 2003. It carries with it warrants to purchase 2.2 million shares with an exercise price of $0.15 per share to November 10, 2001, $0.20 per share to November 10, 2002 and $0.25 thereafter until November 1, 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report