CANADA: Delicious Alternative Desserts completes financing, $1.1 million private placement debenture
Delicious Alternative Desserts Ltd. ("DAD"), a licensed manufacturer, distributor and marketer of premium and super premium ice cream and frozen dessert products, announced today that on Friday, November 17, 2000 it arranged to place privately a 10% secured subordinated debenture with a sophisticated investor in Ontario. The debenture will have a three-year term and will mature on November 10, 2003. It carries with it warrants to purchase 2.2 million shares with an exercise price of $0.15 per share to November 10, 2001, $0.20 per share to November 10, 2002 and $0.25 thereafter until November 1, 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre