CANADA: Delicious Alternative Desserts completes financing, $1.1 million private placement debenture
Delicious Alternative Desserts Ltd. ("DAD"), a licensed manufacturer, distributor and marketer of premium and super premium ice cream and frozen dessert products, announced today that on Friday, November 17, 2000 it arranged to place privately a 10% secured subordinated debenture with a sophisticated investor in Ontario. The debenture will have a three-year term and will mature on November 10, 2003. It carries with it warrants to purchase 2.2 million shares with an exercise price of $0.15 per share to November 10, 2001, $0.20 per share to November 10, 2002 and $0.25 thereafter until November 1, 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega