USA: Delimex Launches 13-City Radio Campaign
Delimex, a leading producer and distributor of branded, high-quality frozen Mexican foods, today announced a multi-million-dollar, 16-week radio advertising campaign in 13 of the company's core cities in the Southwest and Midwest.The new campaign follows a 10-week, four-city test in spring 2000 that resulted in a doubling of awareness of the Delimex brand among consumers and a substantial increase in sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO