USA: Pizza Hut: delivering reduced fat (COMMENT)
Weighing in with a lower-fat pizza offering, Pizza Hut is the first major pizza chain to launch a national better-for-you product in the US. With plans for packaged salads to accompany deliveries later this year, Pizza Hut looks to be doing what it can to help the nation's waistlines. Whether it can service those on the highly popular Atkins diet remains to be seen.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses