SOUTH KOREA: Delivery service JV launched by supermarket operators LG, Family Mart and Tongyang
A joint venture has been launched by the country's three convenience store operators: LG Mart , Family Mart and Tongyang Mart . The venture, called e-CVS NET , is a delivery service that plans to utilise the three chains' 1,600 outlets nationwide to provide a pick up service for online purchases and a deposit facility for delivery packages.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO