GREECE: Delta Dairy Group to enter domestic baby foods market
With support from food giants Danone and Arla , Delta Dairy Group is posed to enter the Greek baby foods market, currently dominated by Nutricia and Giotis . Over the course of 2000, Delta dramatically increased its market share in fresh milk to 45% from just 2%. This should give the company much leverage for its entry into a rapidly growing market, boosted over the past few years by many new value-added products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti