GREECE: Delta Dairy Group to enter domestic baby foods market
With support from food giants Danone and Arla , Delta Dairy Group is posed to enter the Greek baby foods market, currently dominated by Nutricia and Giotis . Over the course of 2000, Delta dramatically increased its market share in fresh milk to 45% from just 2%. This should give the company much leverage for its entry into a rapidly growing market, boosted over the past few years by many new value-added products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea