GREECE: Delta Dairy Group to enter domestic baby foods market
With support from food giants Danone and Arla , Delta Dairy Group is posed to enter the Greek baby foods market, currently dominated by Nutricia and Giotis . Over the course of 2000, Delta dramatically increased its market share in fresh milk to 45% from just 2%. This should give the company much leverage for its entry into a rapidly growing market, boosted over the past few years by many new value-added products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action