GREECE: Delta Dairy sees 2001 pre-tax profits rise to €13m
Delta Dairy of Greece has forecast a 30% increase in full-year pre-tax profits to Dra4.5bn (US$12m), announced vice president Antonis Krontiras. A subsidiary of the Delta Holdings group, Delta Dairy expects turnover to rise 14% to Dra90bn by the end of the year in progress. Most of the increase in turnover is being generated by cost-cutting measures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery