GREECE: Delta Dairy sees 2001 pre-tax profits rise to €13m
Delta Dairy of Greece has forecast a 30% increase in full-year pre-tax profits to Dra4.5bn (US$12m), announced vice president Antonis Krontiras. A subsidiary of the Delta Holdings group, Delta Dairy expects turnover to rise 14% to Dra90bn by the end of the year in progress. Most of the increase in turnover is being generated by cost-cutting measures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill