GREECE: Delta Dairy sees 2001 pre-tax profits rise to €13m
Delta Dairy of Greece has forecast a 30% increase in full-year pre-tax profits to Dra4.5bn (US$12m), announced vice president Antonis Krontiras. A subsidiary of the Delta Holdings group, Delta Dairy expects turnover to rise 14% to Dra90bn by the end of the year in progress. Most of the increase in turnover is being generated by cost-cutting measures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti