GREECE: Delta Ice Cream forecasts €7m consolidated pre-tax profit
Delta Ice Cream, a subsidiary of Greek dairy group Delta Holdings, expects a consolidated pre-tax profit of over €7m (US$6.9m) for 2002. The company has also forecast earnings before tax, depreciation and amortisation in excess of €26m for 2002, an increase of 20% from the previous year. Consolidated sales are also forecast to increase. The expected sales figure for 2002 is €130m, an increase of 10% from the previous year, reported Greek News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast