GREECE: Delta Ice Cream forecasts €7m consolidated pre-tax profit
Delta Ice Cream, a subsidiary of Greek dairy group Delta Holdings, expects a consolidated pre-tax profit of over €7m (US$6.9m) for 2002. The company has also forecast earnings before tax, depreciation and amortisation in excess of €26m for 2002, an increase of 20% from the previous year. Consolidated sales are also forecast to increase. The expected sales figure for 2002 is €130m, an increase of 10% from the previous year, reported Greek News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units