GREECE: Delta Ice Cream forecasts €7m consolidated pre-tax profit
Delta Ice Cream, a subsidiary of Greek dairy group Delta Holdings, expects a consolidated pre-tax profit of over €7m (US$6.9m) for 2002.
The company has also forecast earnings before tax, depreciation and amortisation in excess of €26m for 2002, an increase of 20% from the previous year. Consolidated sales are also forecast to increase. The expected sales figure for 2002 is €130m, an increase of 10% from the previous year, reported Greek News Digest.
Sectors: Ice cream
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO