GREECE: Delta Ice Cream forecasts €7m consolidated pre-tax profit
Delta Ice Cream, a subsidiary of Greek dairy group Delta Holdings, expects a consolidated pre-tax profit of over €7m (US$6.9m) for 2002. The company has also forecast earnings before tax, depreciation and amortisation in excess of €26m for 2002, an increase of 20% from the previous year. Consolidated sales are also forecast to increase. The expected sales figure for 2002 is €130m, an increase of 10% from the previous year, reported Greek News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report