DENMARK: Denmark reports fourth case of BSE
The Danish Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries has reported a fourth case of BSE. A five-year old dairy cow on a cattle farm in Ringsted was diagnosed with BSE during a routine check-up by the country's veterinary and anti-epidemic authorities earlier this month. The animal was slaughtered, and the rest of the herd is due to be culled to halt the spread of BSE. The farm has been isolated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO