DENMARK: Denmark reports fourth case of BSE
The Danish Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries has reported a fourth case of BSE. A five-year old dairy cow on a cattle farm in Ringsted was diagnosed with BSE during a routine check-up by the country's veterinary and anti-epidemic authorities earlier this month. The animal was slaughtered, and the rest of the herd is due to be culled to halt the spread of BSE. The farm has been isolated.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant