USA: Denny's names new chief marketing officer
Spartanburg, SC-based Denny's, the largest full-service family restaurant chain in the US, has announced the appointment of Margaret L. Jenkins to senior VP and chief marketing officer with responsibility for all local and national marketing activity and product development. "Margaret is an influential brand champion with a proven track record of achieving results over her 20 years in the restaurant industry," said Nelson J. Marchioli, CEO and president of Denny's. "She maintains a strong focus on the customer and is well poised to address the challenges we face and take the Denny's brand to new levels."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife