USA: Denny's names new chief marketing officer
Spartanburg, SC-based Denny's, the largest full-service family restaurant chain in the US, has announced the appointment of Margaret L. Jenkins to senior VP and chief marketing officer with responsibility for all local and national marketing activity and product development. "Margaret is an influential brand champion with a proven track record of achieving results over her 20 years in the restaurant industry," said Nelson J. Marchioli, CEO and president of Denny's. "She maintains a strong focus on the customer and is well poised to address the challenges we face and take the Denny's brand to new levels."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods