USA: Denny's names new chief marketing officer
Spartanburg, SC-based Denny's, the largest full-service family restaurant chain in the US, has announced the appointment of Margaret L. Jenkins to senior VP and chief marketing officer with responsibility for all local and national marketing activity and product development. "Margaret is an influential brand champion with a proven track record of achieving results over her 20 years in the restaurant industry," said Nelson J. Marchioli, CEO and president of Denny's. "She maintains a strong focus on the customer and is well poised to address the challenges we face and take the Denny's brand to new levels."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk