NEW ZEALAND: Deputy CEO Chris Moller pays the price as NZMP reabsorbed into Fonterra
Chris Moller, deputy chief executive of New Zealand dairy titan Fonterra, is to leave the company as the NZMP commodity and ingredients division he headed up is reabsorbed into the parent company. Moller was the most senior Dairy Board executive retained by Fonterra, and the principal rival for the position of CEO eventually claimed by Craig Norgate. The latter said yesterday [Tuesday] that the change in structure removed any need for a deputy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group