NEW ZEALAND: Deputy CEO Chris Moller pays the price as NZMP reabsorbed into Fonterra
Chris Moller, deputy chief executive of New Zealand dairy titan Fonterra, is to leave the company as the NZMP commodity and ingredients division he headed up is reabsorbed into the parent company. Moller was the most senior Dairy Board executive retained by Fonterra, and the principal rival for the position of CEO eventually claimed by Craig Norgate. The latter said yesterday [Tuesday] that the change in structure removed any need for a deputy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth