NEW ZEALAND: Deputy CEO Chris Moller pays the price as NZMP reabsorbed into Fonterra
Chris Moller, deputy chief executive of New Zealand dairy titan Fonterra, is to leave the company as the NZMP commodity and ingredients division he headed up is reabsorbed into the parent company. Moller was the most senior Dairy Board executive retained by Fonterra, and the principal rival for the position of CEO eventually claimed by Craig Norgate. The latter said yesterday [Tuesday] that the change in structure removed any need for a deputy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin