USA: Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown Hires Steven Potter From Morgan Stanley To Head Food and Beverage Banking Practice
Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown announced today that Steven Potter has joined the firm as a Managing Director and will head the Food and Beverage investment banking practice of the Global Consumer Group. Potter joins Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown from the Global Consumer Group of the Investment Banking division of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Co.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry