ISRAEL: Deutsche Bank advising Blue Square buyers
The controlling stake in food retailer Blue Square Israel is being sought by a group of foreign investors led by Deutsche Bank. According to a report in Yediot Ahronot, the group could consist of, among others, the Bank Leumi-Paz group and the Benny Gaon-Shamrock group. The newspaper points out however that Deutsche Bank has represented French supermarket giant Casino Guichard in the past with regard to business in Israel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin