USA: Developed Technology Resource announces sale of Foodmaster Interest
Minneapolis-based Developed Technology Resource (DTR) has announced the sale of its 30% interest in the Delaware limited liability company Foodmaster International. DTR's member interest was redeemed by Foodmaster International for US$500,000 in cash and promissory notes of Foodmaster International in the principal aggregate amount of US$1m, all due by 31 March 2003, with a US$100,000 discount if paid on or before 30 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs