USA: Developed Technology Resource announces sale of Foodmaster Interest
Minneapolis-based Developed Technology Resource (DTR) has announced the sale of its 30% interest in the Delaware limited liability company Foodmaster International. DTR's member interest was redeemed by Foodmaster International for US$500,000 in cash and promissory notes of Foodmaster International in the principal aggregate amount of US$1m, all due by 31 March 2003, with a US$100,000 discount if paid on or before 30 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch